The home has been designed to maximize the stunning lake views, large sliding doors open to seamlessly allow the integrations of outdoor living into the open plan kitchen, dining and family areas and separate large TV/media room. The 9-foot ceilings throughout maximize the feeling of light and space and provide excellent cooling in the summer.
The kitchen serves as the ideal meeting point with quality 2-Pac cabinetry with ample storage. 40mm Caesar stone bench tops offer a quality feel to all surfaces and quality stainless steel appliances have been fitted.
With six over-sized bedrooms to choose from plus a separate office there is ample space to fit the largest of families. The second bedroom coming complete with ensuite and robes. The master bedroom complete with ensuite features dual sinks, large spacious shower, corner spa bath & a separate toilet. Bedroom 3 and 4 offer exceptionally large walk in robes.
Large wrap around entertaining area with adjustable blinds overlooking a sparkling 65,000-litre magnesium pool with the ability to heat and cool the temperature to your liking.
The home also features a large lock up garage with additional space for a boat or caravan to be stored away under cover. Secure entry with 2 electric gates at the front plus an intercom system.
Additionally, this home offers a 6kw solar system, 3 phase power, Daikin zoned ducted air-conditioning system, a 3000 litre water tank and 2 garden sheds.
Some of the property features are:
- Over 500m2 of refined lake front living all on a single level
- 5 bedrooms plus an additional home office and media/ 6th bedroom
- Master & secondary bedroom complete with ensuite & walk in robes
- Designer 2-Pac kitchen with stone benchtops & ample storage
- Open plan living areas with views out over the lake & golf course
- Heated/Cooling in-ground magnesium swimming pool with spa seat
- Zoned ducted air-conditioning with 3 phase power & 6kw solar system
- Secure entry with intercom and electric gates with side access
- Extra large laundry with spacious bench space & ample storage
- Positioned on a 1,073m2 block in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by quality homes
This immaculate waterfront residence offers peace and tranquility overlooking the beautiful lake and golf course of Pelican Waters. A true family entertainer offering the ultimate in Sunshine Coast living.