264 Chelsea Road, Ransome, Queensland 4154
Heavenly Hideaway on 3 AcresThis ultimate acreage residence is privately set back from the road - an entertainer's sanctuary reserved for those who appreciate a harmonious connection between city and relaxed rural living.
Inside, a light filled interior is complemented by expansive windows that spoil you with tranquil views throughout the home. Inspired by its calm surroundings, offering a sumptuous and welcoming haven, this enchanting abode features:
- 6 built-in bedrooms and 4 bathrooms in total. The master suite is an absolute sanctuary complete with an impressive walk-in robe, exquisite full bathroom that includes a deep, relaxing bath. This lavish retreat also provides serene views and opens onto the lush landscaped grounds.
- Four bedrooms are situated in a private wing providing a direct relationship between building and nature from each bedroom.
- An expansive floor plan offers multiple living and dining areas delivering classic features blended with contemporary comforts
- The large billiard/games room complete with a wet bar/kitchenette where you have the option to convert this ideal living space into separate living quarters complete with a separate bathroom
- The casual living and dining areas, flow from the granite kitchen effortlessly where the indoor meets outdoor, providing the perfect setting when entertaining
- An undercover alfresco dining area leads directly to the family sized, resort style, heated, pool and the flood lit tennis court
- Generous sized triple remote lock up garage and three bay car port plus a port cochere for your convenience
- The separate, self-contained granny flat with kitchenette, bedroom and ensuite offers a great opportunity for extended family, adult children or a home business.
Additional information includes: Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and beautiful landscaped grounds.
Located in the up and coming acreage precinct of Ransome, this exclusive lifestyle with space and privacy offers convenient access to a range of amenities. Within close proximity to Carindale and other major shopping centres, only a few minutes to Moreton Bay boys and girls colleges while the Gateway Motorway guides you directly to the Gold and Sunshine Coasts and Brisbane City is only 17kms away.
Seize the opportunity to acquire this rarely available, majestic acreage home. Will Be Sold!
- Bedroom: 6
- Bathrooms: 4 (Ensuites: 2)
- Garaging: 3 secure parking & remote access
- Carports: 5
- Land Size: 3 acres (approx)
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Tennis Court
- Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
Pool / Spa
- Inground Pool
- Rumpus Room
- Living Areas: 5
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 15th Oct 2014