22 - 40 Dawson Rd, Upper Mount Gravatt, Queensland 4122
Under Contract / Offer
4,860m2 MED DENSITY SITE - OPTION TO BUY SMALLER BLOCKS !There's no better way to put it. This is Real Estate Gold! Brisbane's ONLY 'Sales Architect's team proudly and exclusively presents this this Golden opportunity for the astute developer or investor.
The original owners have offered their property for sale for the first time and are keen to move on. This is your chance to secure this superbly located site with three street frontages for your next investment or project, spread across 4,860sqm of level and clear block.
The property is Zoned 'NPP-003b - Logan Road medium to high density residential'. It is right next to the high density area, which means there is potential to go higher on an impact assessable application. A potential development will offer uninterrupted views from many apartments that will provide high capital as they're on a large block and a wide street plus additional 2 street frontages. Discuss with your town planner and/or my team.
Rarely do you see land this size with development potential on the market in this superb location. Properties that are DA approved, and the Final unit stock sells quickly in this area.
Upper Mt Gravatt caters for almost 60,000 businesses with plenty of education opportunities around. This attracts buyers ranging from investors, home buyers and first home buyers. There is also a great unit rental demand from students and professionals who want to be based in the area due to its central and highly convenient location.
With the Brisbane City council encouraging development in this area, the project developers can start planning and receive a development approval very quickly. Once your DA application is approved by the council, the apartments can go to market almost immediately for off-the-plan sales to begin.
- 4,860 sqm level and clear block, spread across multiple lots with 3 street access/frontages.
- Zoned NPP-003b - Logan Road medium to high density residential. Right next to high density - potential to higher on an impact assessable application.
- 2 homes on the block provide rental income while you organise your approvals.
- Right in the heart of Upper Mount Gravatt area, walk to schools, social clubs & commercial businesses plus a short walk to Garden City. Thriving precinct with a record growth rate and a high rental demand and yield.
- The site is minutes' walk to the south-east's largest Westfield Garden City shopping centre and local shopping & multiple eateries & entertainment options (The Village Upper Mount Gravatt).
- Buses are right at your doorstep, and TAFE, Hospitals and Universities are all a few minutes' drive away. Easy access to the Pacific Motorway both north and south, with Brisbane CBD being just 9kms minutes away. Minutes away from the Gateway motorway that provides fast access to the Brisbane Airport.
- Sunnybank's Chinatown and Asian community is only 5 minutes' drive away and is a hugely popular destination for dining and shopping.
Being a QLD Registered Architect, Warren and his team specialise in marketing development sites. Hence, we can also assist the buyers by pointing them in the right direction for preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice. We are also able to assist buyers with contacts who are able to provide researched feedback to help you get your next project started.
This property won't last long. Please call or email the team if you need more info.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.
- Bedroom: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garaging: 4
- Land Size: 4860 m2 (approx)
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 8th Aug 2017