This 50sq grand residence is priced to sell! You be the judge of the value, all genuine offers will be submitted - current owners are down-sizing!
If you appreciate the finer things in life then you will be drawn to live in this impressive executive family residence which offers the new owner a wonderful contemporary lifestyle with the freedom of space and comfort. The 'wow' factor begins as you step through the stained pivot door into the vaulted foyer with its spectacular chandelier and stair-case.
- Multiple living areas elegant formal and informal spaces
- Formal & casual dining areas
- Entertainers kitchen with 2pac finish and breakfast bar
- Caesar stone bench-tops, Blanco appliances and integrated coffee machine
- Ample storage & bench space with good size pantry
- Large home office or 6th bedroom
- Full 3rd bathroom
- Triple car garage with built-in storage
- Huge rear covered alfresco terrace with tranquil water feature flows seamlessly from the indoors and is ideal when entertaining
- Grassed area for a swing set & the kids to play
- Room for a pool if desired
- 5 bedrooms 4 of which are queen size + a king-size master
- Luxurious ensuite with spa-bath, double vanities, separate toilet and walk-in-robe
- Large main bathroom which has a spa-bath & separate toilet
- 3rd living area which allows for a great 'break-away space' for kids or parents
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Back to base Security System + intercom
- Bose sound system
- Plumbing for fridge
- Quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- 400x400 porcelain tiles
- 9ft ceilings
Conveniently located and a few minutes' drive to Mayfair on Manly, Moreton Bay Girls & Boys Schools, Manly Village and boat harbour and easy & quick access to the Gateway Motorway.
This is a fine example of contemporary living with an emphasis on quality and size throughout. Located on an elevated block with city views and remarkable sunsets. The quiet cul-de-sac position and friendly neighbourhood offers one lucky buyer an enviable lifestyle which ticks all the boxes!
Please call for a private viewing or visit our open home on Saturday from 11.00 to 11.30am.