LUXURIOUS NEAR NEW HOME ON 690m2 + DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL!
Positioned beautifully on this large, wide block of land is a once in a lifetime opportunity that you MUST see if you are looking for a near new home or investment property. This recently built (approximately 3.5 years old) modern and stylish, low-maintenance home is a superb investment property or a great dual-living home where the sky's the limit! Located in a prime position this home will be SOLD before you know it!
The clever design of this owner and builder sees the property ideal for completely renting-out the ground floor on individual leases per bedroom as well as potentially separately renting-out the upper floor as one package or perhaps also individually. The house was built with these capabilities in-mind and is EXCEPTIONAL VALUE-FOR-MONEY at this list price with these opportunities waiting to be capitalised on.
The property proudly exudes the following features:
The upper Floor boasts;
• Gorgeous timber floors and fully ducted air-conditioning as standout features
• 3 x double bedrooms all with built-in-robes and ceiling fans the master with a spacious walk-in-robe and ensuite bathroom.
• Main bathroom beautifully finished with a shower, separate bath and separate toilet.
• Ensuite bathroom luxuriously finished with a large bath and huge mirror.
• Gourmet kitchen complete with stone benchtops, two-pack high gloss cabinetry, pantry, dishwasher, four burner gas stove and deck access.
• Spacious living area combining the lounge and dining areas
• Complete cupboard laundry with sink, storage and space for appliances
• Outdoor entertaining area covered deck with hinterland views and plenty of space
The ground level comprises of;
• Luxurious porcelain tiles throughout
• 4 x double bedrooms all with built-in-robes and ceiling fans
• 1 x full bathroom easily accessible by all 4 bedrooms
• Galley-style kitchen with long stone benchtop, fitted with oven, gas stove, two-pack high gloss cabinets and more
• Large combined lounge and dining area with
• Large storage cupboard
• Remote-controlled double garage with internal access + a separate storage room with direct access to rear of property
• Spacious and well-designed laundry with external access
• Big backyard with very low-maintenance
• 8 x Solar Panels connected to power grid
• 5000L Water tank connected to provide water for all toilets
• Extra concrete slab in backyard with option to build on
• Big modern clothesline
• Stunning street appeal
• Fully-fenced at the front of the property with a side-access driveway and corresponding gate, automatic gate leading you to the double garage on opposite side and middle pedestrian gate
Rental: Easy to rent and completely occupy with heavy demand from local university students!
• Bedrooms on the ground-floor currently rent for $155 per/week, per/bedroom
• The upstairs has the option to rent for considerably more per week
Location, Location, Location this property is in a hub of highly sought-after facilities, services, shopping and transportation!
Courtland street Salisbury is surrounded by and within walking distance to a diverse range of housing, parks and recreational grounds as well as many local shops and businesses including Aldi, liquor store and take-away food outlets. Major facilities and services that are closely located comprise; Griffith University, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre, Sunnybank shopping and dining precinct, major shops and suppliers in Macgregor, Brisbane Markets at Rocklea, Brisbane CBD, Toohey state Forest, Ipswich Motorway and Pacific Motorway as well as Local bus Stops and Salisbury train station.