Warren n team exclusively presents this this Golden opportunity for the astute developer or investor. This is your chance to secure this superbly located site with four street frontages for your next investment including Super Fund investment with nearly $100k rental income per annum.
Or build and profit from your next project, spread across 1,091sqm of level and clear block with DA approved for 29 Units and located just a few 100 metres to Westfield Garden City.
- Quiet area, 1,091m2 Level block with DA Approved for 29 units and four street frontage.
- 8 x 1 bedroom units on the site providing a rent return of approximately $98,800 per year
- Located a few minutes' walk to the south-east's largest Westfield Garden City shopping centre and local shopping & multiple eateries & entertainment options (The Village Upper Mount Gravatt).
- Right in the heart of Upper Mount Gravatt area, walk to schools, social clubs & commercial businesses plus a short walk to Garden City. Thriving precinct with a record growth rate and a high rental demand and yield.
- Buses are right at your doorstep from Logan and Kessells Rd, and TAFE, Hospitals and Universities are all a few minutes' drive away. Easy access to the Pacific Motorway both north and south, with Brisbane CBD being just 9kms minutes away. Minutes away from the Gateway motorway that provides fast access to the Brisbane Airport.
- Sunnybank's Chinatown and Asian community is only 5 minutes' drive away and is a hugely popular destination for dining and shopping.
ABOUT UPPER MT GRAVATT -
Upper Mt Gravatt caters for almost 60,000 businesses with plenty of education opportunities around. This attracts buyers ranging from investors, home buyers and first home buyers. There is also a great unit rental demand from students and professionals who want to be based in the area due to its central and highly convenient location.
With the Brisbane City council encouraging development in this area, the project developers can start very quickly. With the DA application approved by the council, the apartments can go to market almost immediately for off-the-plan sales to begin.
Being a QLD Registered Architect, Warren and his team can also assist the buyers by pointing them in the right direction for preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice. We are also able to assist buyers with contacts who are able to provide researched feedback to help you get your next project started.
This property won't last long. Please call or email the team if you need more info.
This is an opportunity not to be missed.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.