34 Redfern Street, Woolloongabba, Queensland 4102
Outstanding Investment or Lifestyle OpportunityThe possibilities surrounding this highly desirable inner city residence are endless.
1. Purchase as a family home with an opportunity to live and work within one of Brisbane's most up and coming suburbs
2. Retain one level for owner's exclusive use and lease the other to generate income
3. Dual living families will appreciate the size and separation the current layout provides
4. Buy and hold for future with capital growth in mind - did you know that Woolloongabba achieved 10.6% capital growth in 2014 (Source: Core Logic)
5. Currently returning 8% or $60,000 gross per annum with room for improvement- now fully leased to excellent European students. Accountants figures available
Urban renewal is in full swing with Eastwood at the end of the street now completed. Future retail and laneway dining in Trafalgar Lane and the major re-development of the Boggo Road Precinct to name a few will see properties in the area go from strength to strength.
Located in a quiet street of $1mil+ homes opportunities such as these only present themselves once in a decade.
Exciting real estate for exciting times!
- Bedroom: 8
- Bathrooms: 4
- Off Street Parking: 3
Other Features / Notes- 2 Kitchens - Separate Study Rooms
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 21st Apr 2015