Representing an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a freehold private island, this outstanding property offers versatile potential for investors and developers. It enjoys a prime location in the crystal clear waters of the Great Sandy Strait between the Fraser Coast's mainland and Fraser Island.
- Preferred land use Nature Based Tourism development under Fraser Coast Planning Scheme 2014
- Nestled amongst other National Park and Crown-owned islands
- Positioned 4.3km direct line from River Heads
- Positioned 14km direct line from Kingfisher Bay Resort
- 52.73ha, 130.3 acre island
- 1,400m length by 695m wide
- Great opportunity to tap into Queensland's rapidly growing and lucrative ecotourism market
- The Great Sandy Biosphere marine park was highlighted by UNESCO in 2009 in the same class as the Galapagos Islands, the Central Amazon and Uluru.
- Coordinates of the Island: -25.469672, 152.909666