• Picturesque water front land 20m frontage
• Last remaining block of land on the Esplanade approx. 607m2
• Rear block - 68 Midgen Street approx. 607m2
• Magnificent view of Days Gutter, Crab Island, Port of Brisbane, Brisbane CBD & Mount Coot-Tha
• Moor your boat outside your home
• Rare opportunity to build your dream beach front home
• Resident trades people on the Island
• Amity Trader Vehicular Ferry comes directly into Kooringal
• MiCat Vehicular Ferry to Tangalooma Wrecks
• Absolute Freehold title
For those with vision this really is a unique opportunity to secure a property surrounded by some other magnificent beach/holiday homes on the world renowned Moreton Island.
By boat Kooringal is approx 26km from Manly or Cleveland making your holiday house just a short enjoyable ride across one of the most beautiful bays in the world. Fishing, crabbing, skiing, jet skiing, swimming, surfing and just totally relaxing is what makes Kooringal your perfect holiday home destination and yet so close to Brisbane.
If you require more information on this two-block sale, give our resident local Salesperson Denise a call on 0418 980 932. Denise has lived at Kooringal since the year 2000 gaining extensive sales experience and local knowledge about this beautiful township. Priced at $950K can be sold separately, by negotiation.