This is the only vacant block of land for sale on Kooringal Esplanade, boasting exquisite pristine water views of Day's Gutter, Crab Island and Moreton Bay. Moor your boat in the calm waters outside your home for added security and availability. Land size is approx. 607m2, flat and ideal for building your luxury beach home. Swim, sun bake, fish ski, read or just relax and play with the children all within 30 metres of your front yard. The block located on Kooringal esplanade, has a magnificent outlook with views over Days Gutter, Crab Island and Moreton Bay.
By boat, Kooringal is approximately 26km from Manly or Cleveland making your holiday house just a short enjoyable ride 25 minutes across one of the most beautiful bays in the world. Kooringal is your perfect holiday home destination and yet so close to Brisbane.
Picturesque waterfront block
Only block of land for sale on the Esplanade, approx. 607m2
Magnificent view of Days Gutter, Crab Island, Port of Brisbane, Brisbane CBD & Mount Coo-tha
Moor your boat outside your home
Build your dream beach front home
Resident builder, plumber, electrician, and solar power installer
Amity Trader Vehicular Ferry comes directly into Kooringal
MiCat Vehicular Ferry to Tangalooma Wrecks
Absolute Freehold title
LINK TO AUCTION:
1. Copy the gavl link into your search bar for a specific property or search gavl.com and then search for the property on the Gavl website.
2. Create a Gavl acount
3. Download the Gavl app and verify your ID to confirm your identity as a bidder
4. Browse listings, shortlist properties and watch auctions. Once you have shortlisted and applied to bid on aa property, you will receive notifications regarding the auction.
5. Find the property you would like to bid on and let the listing agency know though Gavl by applying to bid
6. Once the auction had begun you can stream the auction from wherever you are using the Gavl app.
7. When/if you would like to bid on the property, the Gavl team will unlock your app at the time of auction and allow you to bid and communication with the auctioneer.