Finding quality country with water not too far from town is becoming harder and harder. This 34 + acre lot currently used for grazing cattle will suit those looking to build a new home in the ever-popular Shadbolt Rd area. Nice level and fertile flats with a creek boundary and some elevated house sites offer something for everyone. This property adjoins two other lots which formed part of a larger property. Some boundary fencing is currently in place and the creek supplies handy water holes for the cattle.
This handy location makes access to the new Bruce Highway and Gympie a breeze without the associated highway noise and traffic. Being approximately 54 km to Noosa and the coast you have a central location away from the hustle and bustle.
9.1km to Bunnings Gympie
18km to Cooran cbd, rail, post office, school
53 Km to Noosa Harbour
79km to Maroochydore airport
Source: Distances, maps & times via PDS Live and Google Maps
Mothar Mountain is becoming the place to be with some great attractions including nearby
- Noosa Equestrian Centre
- Cobb and Co Nine Mile camping grounds
- Mothar Mountain Rock Pools and state forest
- Easy access to Bruce Hwy
- Dingo Creek Winery
- Gympie Speedway club
- Some of the most picturesque country in the district
Appointment to access land is required, or a drive along Shadbolt Rd will show most of this land from the road.
- 34 acres of useable cleared land
- Creek boundary with waterholes
- Handy location to highway
- Good possible house sites
- Rural views
- Ideal for horses or cattle
- Perfect spot to build your dream home