DA for 10 lots on 4,790m2, close to QE2, walk to train station.
Warren and team present this rare and exciting opportunity for the astute developer/investor.
With a change in plans the vendors want this property SOLD!
- Superbly positioned block on 4,790m2 with 2 street frontages - 20m on Lillian Ave, 60m on Basil St.
- DA approved for a 10 blocks subdivision.
- Right next to the Lillian Av park and walk to Salisbury train Station.
- Positioned high up on the hill with superb views for future homes and/or development.
- Potential for Child Care or Aged Care development subject to council approval. Speak to your town planner.
- Holding income while you organise any approvals.
- Elevated position, Located next to park lands
- Walk to schools
- Very close to QEII Hospital and Griffith University Nathan Campus
- Easy access to Pacific Motorway, Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank and Macgregor.
- 15 min walk from Salisbury Train Station at end of Lillian Av.
The vendors have made it clear that they want to get this property SOLD.
This property won't last long. Please contact our team for the documents or any more info.
Being a QLD Registered Architect, Warren and his team can also assist the buyers by pointing them in the right direction for preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice. We are also able to assist buyers with contacts who are able to provide researched feedback to help you get your next project started.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.