Scrubby Creek, Queensland 4570
- Land Size: 37 acres
ON TOP OF THE WORLD!Ultimate in Privacy and Serenity. Just a short 12 minute drive from Gympie to 37.33 Acres of fertile frost free volcanic red scrub soil. Possibly the most private, serene and Biggest Natural Views within 90 minutes from Brisbane. Ideal Getaway!
- Established Orchard with 100 mature Avocado, 50 Macadamia, 10 Bowen Mango, Sapote and mixed tropical fruits.
- Complete NASAA Organic Certification in progress.
- Helipad in progress. (Built to Aviation specifications)
- Great house and cabin sites with Absolutely Amazing Views.
- 2 3x3 storage sheds
- 9 x 5m shed, colourbond wall sheeting, sliding stacker doors, kitchenette, gas stove, pot belly heater
- 16ft Jayco caravan sleeps 4, gas fridge/freezer, 4 x 4m bathroom/laundry
- solar and wind power, 1500 watt Sinergex pure sine wave inverter, 2 x 200 amp hour batteries, 4 solar panels
Don't miss this amazing opportunity, contact Rae today to book your inspection.
- Land Size: 37.34 acres (approx)
Land Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 20th Nov 2017