502.1 Ha (1240 Acres) of selectively cleared, gentle undulating forest and large well grassed areas.
• Native, Rhodes, Creeping Blue and Wynn Cassia grasses.
• Small timber range of Spotted Gum and Ironbark, suitable for harvesting.
• Numerous Dams
• Small area of creek and gully flats.
• Spring fed holes in gully and semi permanent holes in creek.
• 2 Paddocks, well fenced.
• Carrying capacity of 180 breeders.
Mudlo is situated North West of Woolooga and North of Kilkivan.
It is popular for the Mudlo Range where Mudlo National Park protects one of the area's few remaining stands of native hoop pine vineforest. Mudlo National Park is 8.5km north of Kilkivan.
Kilkivan has its own hotel - motel, cafes, convenience store, butcher, post office, petrol outlet, produce store and golf club. It is also widely known for the Great Horse Ride held annually.