The Como Noosa Riverside Luxury Apartments are situated by the Noosa River and the parklands the perfect choice for a family holiday. Relaxed holiday in luxurious surrounds with plenty of activities such as swimming, fishing, sailing, shopping, side walk dining and coffee, all within walking distance and only 6 minutes by car trip into Hastings Street, Noosa's main surf patrolled beach or why not catch our local Ferry to enjoy the sights along the way to the Beach or to just relax and enjoy the serenity of the Noosa River during the day or spectacular views on the very popular Sunset Cruise before Dining out.
This delightful first level apartment offers plenty of space for families, couples looking for that next Noosa Holiday.
Relax by the Heated Pool / Spa, set amongst lush tropical Gardens, read a book, or just take in the Sunshine and enjoy the quietness, peace and tranquility of the moment.
* First Level Apartment
* North facing with River Views & Pool views
* 3 Bedrooms - 2 x Queen, 2 x Single Beds
* Linen & towels are provided (no beach or pool towels)
* 2 bathrooms - walkin showers Sep Powder room
* Air Conditioning in the living area and Bedroom 1
* Over head fans in all rooms
* Flat screen TV, DVD/player
* TV to master bedroom
* Fully equipped kitchen - dishwasher / microwave
* Washing machine & dryer
* Fully screened
* Swimming pool/spa in complex (heated in winter at the discretion by the On-Site Manager)
* Furnished balconies off master bedroom & living area
* Communal BBQ
* Undercover parking for 1 vehicle + visitors parking
* Secured complex with security front gates
* Lift in complex
* Sorry but no weddings, parties, functions or schoolies are permitted
NOTE: $45 non refundable booking fee applies for all bookings
ALL LAGUNA HOLIDAY PROPERTIES ARE STRICTLY NON SMOKING INDOORS
Our properties are fully self-contained with full kitchens and laundries. Linen & bath towels are supplied along with a starter kit of tea, coffee, toilet paper and detergents (to get you through your first night). Additional supplies may be purchased from local supermarkets. Please remember to bring your beach towel.