Here for the taking is a ready-made home with a business, guaranteed to deliver a sensational lifestyle in beautiful Tasmania.
Ulverstone is a major town on the north-west coast of Tasmania, on the mouth of the Leven River on the Bass Strait. Situated on the Bass Highway, this property has easy access to Devonport, home to The Spirit of Tasmania, and is 28km from Burnie. That means plenty of business for this lovely B&B!
Ulverstone is a great base from which to enjoy many tourist attractions, including trekking to the stunning Leven Canyon, cruises on the Leven River and catching the world's largest freshwater lobsters.
The choice is yours whether you buy this as a home/business, or simply a home - the features are impressive either way! Sitting on a 4749sqm block, walking distance from the beach and shops, this magnificent Victorian-style (circa 1880) home offers:
• Two spacious guest bedrooms - one with ensuite, the other with a private bathroom
• Guest lounge with fireplace
• Guest dining room with fireplace
• Large kitchen with fireplace
• Owners' quarters: spacious bedroom with walk-in robe, bathroom with built-in linen cupboard, living room with fireplace, rumpus area/office and laundry.
• Original Victorian features
• Wide veranda overlooking established garden and water feature
• Separate one-bedroom cottage with kitchenette and bathroom plus double garage, large carport and secure sheds
Offered 'as is' in this charming seaside town, this property would suit many buyers. The most appealing suggestion is to simply move in, pick-up where the current owner left off, and start enjoying a wonderful lifestyle with an easy income.