14 Palmer Avenue, Golden Beach, Queensland 4551
ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SALE BY SEASIDE REAL ESTATEFABULOUS LOCATION / FULLY RENOVATED
It is a pleasure to market this fabulous fully renovated family home in a much sought after location in Golden Beach. A short walk to the Pumicestone Passage offers a veritable smorgasbord of recreational activities on your doorstep. Fishing, kayaking, boating, and swimming are just a few of the many options
Golden beach is also a great place to call home as it has an excellent variety of businesses, social clubs and organisations within walking distance. Post Office, Medical centres, Chemist, Optometrist, Newsagent, shops, coffee bars and restaurants to name a few.
This family home is a real credit to its owners. Features include:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (ensuite to main)
- Huge open plan dining/living area
- Delightful large undercover alfresco area
- Excellent kitchen with quality appliances
- Family bathroom has a large shower and free‐standing bath
- Quality tiles throughout
- Double garage plus with internal access
All the hard work has been done folks. 14 Palmer Avenue is a versatile low set home offering a range of options for prospective buyers such as:
- Retirees looking for a modern, low maintenance home with extra bedrooms for family and visitors
- Young families with room to grow and within walking distance to Golden Beach Primary School
- Investors/future retirees looking to secure their piece of paradise in the wonderful Golden Beach precinct, where everyday feels like a holiday.
This may be the definitive conclusion to your search.
Call me now for your exclusive inspection. It will not disappoint!
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 2 (Ensuites: 1)
- Garaging: 2 secure parking & remote access
- Land Size: 607 m2 (approx)
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Split System Airconditioning
- Built In Robes
- Living Areas: 2
House Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 9th Mar 2017