The European style kitchen will catch the eye for all who desire luxury cooking surroundings. With deluxe appliances, large working islands and food prep zones; including a butlers pantry and serving area, all expertly arranged in this gourmet kitchen.
Ideal for entertaining; bi-fold doors open to create a seamless integration of indoor outdoor living to the spacious alfresco dining area. Create memories and enjoy the good times here, overlooking the private in-ground pool and landscaped grounds with views to the lake and stunningly renowned Palms Golf Course at the rear of the home.
Other features include:
- 4 Large bedrooms and office/study downstairs.
- Master bedroom with his & hers WIR and ensuite.
- Upstairs mezzanine / additional living area.
- High-set ceilings.
- Two car garage & separate garage for the buggy.
- Ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans.
- 374Sqm total building size.
- Close to all amenities that Sanctuary Cove has to offer.
- For complete peace of mind; there is 24-hour land and water security service, ensuring safe and secure living.
- Foreign buyers who wish to buy this property do not need FIRB approval.
Spread over 470 hectares of stunning parklands and waterways, Sanctuary Cove is the first fully integrated residential resort in Australia and provides the very best in lifestyle living. Within 20 minutes of Surfer's Paradise and 45 minutes of Brisbane and their respective airports. The Intercontinental Hotel is central to Sanctuary Cove and offers extensive accommodation and facilities to further compliment the Marine Village which offers a wide selection of restaurants and specialty shops as well as Bank, pharmacy & medical facilities are within a 5 minute buggy ride.