It certainly is a privilege to offer this lovely family home for the first time in 20 years. Right in the heart of the Golden Triangle of the Noosa hinterland, this home built on 3883m2 of manicured gardens and lawns will make a great home and investment for the next 20 years and beyond.
The idyllic setting with sub-tropical delights and lush green foliage is the essence of what living in this area is all about. Fantastic outdoor entertaining options on the alfresco outdoor living area and overlooking the pool in total privacy inspires memorable gatherings for family and friends.
The brick and tile home is generous in design with a large "U" shaped kitchen ideally located to easily service all indoor and outdoor dining areas. Recently upgraded Westinghouse electric cooking appliances enhance the kitchen and there's plenty of bench space for your chef. The formal dining room and large lounge room offer high ceilings and air-conditioning.
• 4 large bedrooms , 1 office, large laundry, 2 bathrooms
• Tiled living areas, carpets to bedroom floors
• Ample storage and linen press
• Formal entry and pathway to front door
• Walk in pantry , fans in all bedrooms
• Landline phone plus NBN internet
• Air-conditioners in lounge, living, master, bedroom 4
• Office has separate entrance for working from home etc
Outside the house this property offers so much more, the easy care almost level land has irrigated dripper system throughout gardens. There is a great workshop/boatshed at the rear of the property away from the house ideal for woodworking and hobbies. Beside this shed is a long galvanized steel garden shed ideal for mower and tools storage. This property has the benefit of a bore for even more water for gardens etc.
Some of the other features in the grounds include:
• Concrete driveway and iron feature entry gates
• Functional bore with pump
• Solar panels to roof of house
• A handy shed attached to external house wall
• Approx 10,000 Gal rainwater tank (underground concrete)
• Securely boundary fenced with dog wire
• Free form concrete pool with safety certificate supplied at settlement
• Established flowering shrubs and exotics
Our current owner is downsizing and looking for buyers who can accommodate a longer settlement (6 months) with possible rent back options. Either way this property represents an outstanding opportunity to secure your place in the Noosa hinterland. The location is peaceful and gathers cool afternoon tidal breezes as they rise up from the coast.
• 9.1km to Tewantin, Noosa River , medical, shops etc
• 10 min to Cooroy CBD, village fare, country living at its best
• 12 mins to Eumundi Markets, and great live music
• 12 mins to Noosa Civic shopping centre
• 13 mins to Noosa Pengari Steiner school
This is a great location and the property will tick your boxes, inspection by appointment only and there are no open homes scheduled at this time.