Positioned perfectly upon Noosa Sound, you will discover 103 Noosa Parade. Step directly from your glistening sun deck into the pristine waters, which surround iconic Noosa Sound, while taking in 180 degree water views stretching in both directions. Within walking distance to the famed restaurant strip, accommodating Ricky’s, Wood Fire Grill and Rock Salt, undeniably it’s already sounding like your ultimate dream.
This optimum waterfront property is the epitome of ‘Entertainers Delight’. So beautifully presented throughout with quality finishes, you are spoilt with an exceptional floor plan , allowing seamless indoor/outdoor living, between the living, dining and kitchen, through to the alfresco. The main living area, showcases large grand concertina doors all around, which open directly onto the generous size deck, where you will be mesmerised by vast water views. Let’s face it, Noosa is all about outdoor living. For your convenience, there is a second living area to keep the children entertained.
The kitchen will certainly appease the avid chef, you will spend endless days and nights entertaining family and friends alike in this delightful open plan space, which also takes in the canal views.
Palatial is an understatement for this waterside abode, accommodating five considerable size bedrooms, with the master commanding an ideal position downstairs, offering a modern ensuite with double basins. The upper level is home to a second master bedroom, complete with ensuite, while 2 remaining bedrooms share an additional bathroom.
Waterfront properties in this unparalleled location, are very tightly held, so please don’t hesitate to arrange your appointment today.
• Large exclusive pontoon, where you can fish, board watercraft or better still moor your luxury boat
• Option to dock your boat out of water
• Main living areas and bedrooms all air conditioned with ceiling fans throughout
• Property sold Fully Furnished
• The pool is perfect for doing laps or merely just cooling down on those hot summer days
• 10 minute walk to the famous Surfing Reserve of Noosa Beach and Hastings Street’s shopping, restaurant and café scene