· Close to local schools and shops
· Quiet cul-de-sac on 1404sqm block
· Great outdoor entertaining area
· Office area consisting of waiting room with A/C, 2 separate offices (one with A/C), shower and toilet, consulting room
· Ceiling fans and new insect screens throughout
· Sun-drenched and very private courtyard/garden area
· Off street parking for a number of vehicles
· Huge back yard with vegetable garden giving the property a magical rural feel
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac on an impressive 1404sqm block, this large family home offers so many possibilities including an attached granny flat/home office. The home is big enough for family living as well as operating a home business in the splendid office area provided, set up Airbnb or have the extended family living with you in their own separate private space.
Golfers will love the handy 5 minute walk to enjoy one of the Coast’s finest golf courses.
The main home consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and separate lounge area. The pitched ceiling with raked beams adds visual interest and flows through to the kitchen/dining area. The country style kitchen includes a gas cooktop, overlooks the gardens and leads to the practical indoor/outdoor spacious under roof alfresco entertaining area.
The home has a central focus on the sun-drenched and very private north facing courtyard/garden area. The office, living areas, kitchen and master bedroom all open onto this delightful space complemented by an expansive covered outdoor patio.
The huge backyard is fully fenced with vegetable garden, water tanks and garden shed, evocative of a magical rural lifestyle with the amenities of an established township. Plenty of room for a pool if desired, more shedding, an extension of the vegetable patch or additional landscaping.
Conveniently located close to bus stops, supermarket and Tewantin Primary School.
Put your own touches on this wonderfully interesting property, ideal for the buyer looking for office space, self-contained living options or guest accommodation. The property is suitable for future renovation, improvements or expansion and ticks numerous boxes for a wide range of home buyers. Be quick to inspect!