Held for over 50 years by the one family, this premium allotment is now available for purchase by auction.
Don’t miss this extraordinary “one off” opportunity to secure this elevated corner position with magnificent views, cooling breezes and a stroll to local amenities. You will be mesmerised at the fabulous views of lake and the sand-blow in Cooloola National Park beyond (the actual view is much better than shown in the photos).
Located in the highest section of Boren Point you can create your dream castle to enjoy the village serenity and natural beauty of the peaceful lake and surrounding area.
This is a lifestyle to savour, where the pace is slow and you can nourish your body and soul. Or you can enjoy various water activities - you will be conveniently located only a couple of hundred metres from launching your own boat, kayak, etc.
Numerous amenities and facilities are available at Tewantin just 15 minutes drive, then another 5 minutes brings you to the wide variety of attractions in world famous Noosaville, then Noosa Heads.
Boreen Point attractions and benefits include:
- laid back, small lakeside village lifestyle
- sail, paddle, wind-surf, fish on pristine Lake Cootharaba
- popular Sailing Club, corner store & coffee shop
- stroll the sandy lake shores
- boat down the Noosa River to Noosaville, Noosa Heads
- quick, easy access to explore natures wonders in the world - renowned UNESCO
Noosa Biosphere Reserve with unique flora & fauna, genuine Everglades, etc
(home to 60 different ecosystems, 1365 species of plants, 700 species of native animals - at least 49 of these are internationally significant and 44% of all Australia’s birdlife diversity; the Noosa River is the only system that has its entire catchment protected in National Park)
- enjoy the facilities at the local “country style” Apollonian Hotel, or nearby Elanda Point modern restaurant, micro-brewery & glamping
- NBN available; nearby school bus route
For sale before, or at Auction scheduled for 10am on Saturday 19 December 2020 at the property.
Can you hear this fabulous lifestyle calling you to enjoy its timeless appeal?
Ensure you act on this “once in a lifetime” opportunity, contact Roger today.