City Fringe DC zoned development potential, $155k pa Rent, 7km to the City
Warren n team exclusively presents this this Golden opportunity for the astute developer or investor in an enviable prominent location.
The vendors are motivated to sell. This is your chance to secure this superbly located 1,488m2 District centre zoned block at 653 and 655 Wynnum Rd, Morningside, just a 6 minutes' drive from the city centre.
A development (subject to council approval) will potentially offer uninterrupted city views from several levels. There is no character or demolition control.
Fully leased - Solid commercial tenants providing excellent ($155k approx) holding income for the investors or for the benefit of the developers while you organise your approvals.
- Prominent location - 2 titles on 1,488m2 with Prominent exposure with 38.5 metre* frontage to major arterial Wynnum Road. Perfect for investment and/or future development (STCA).
- FULLY LEASED - 519sqm* of Net Lettable Area. Solid rental income of $155k (approx.) across 4 commercial tenancies, including Cash Converters and Morningside Laundromat.
- NPP-001B - District centre Morningside sub-precinct of the River gateway neighbourhood plan.
- District Centre zoning allows for multiple uses variety of centre activities, including multiple dwelling, cinema, restaurant, shop, indoor sport and recreation, office and hotel uses, as well as publicly accessible, privately owned open space.
- 5 level built allowance with 200% plot ratio as per code. Ask you planner or contact us for details.
- Close proximity to public transport being 650metres* from Morningside Train Station and less than 75 metres* to the nearest bus stop.
- Right in the middle of Morningside cafes and shops and close to Woolies and Coles.
- Fast airport access via Gateway Motorway and just 7kms from the CBD.
- Discuss the above with your town planner today or contact my team for more details.
Our office is located just across these properties at 622 Wynnum Rd.
Morningside is located at the right spot for retail, tourist and residential unit accommodation.
Brisbane City council is encouraging development in this area for the project developers. Once your DA application is approved by the council, the final build product can go to market almost immediately for off-the-plan sales to begin.
Being a QLD Registered Architect, Warren and his team can also assist the buyers by pointing them in the right direction for preliminary Architectural, feasibility and planning advice. We are also able to assist buyers with contacts who are able to provide researched feedback to help you get your next project started.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Please contact us for more info or to make an offer.
Disclaimer - All information and suggested development options contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries. All listed development options above require the buyer's own due diligence and are subject to satisfaction of the subdivision code & subject to council approval.