Deddick Valley, Victoria 3888
3,500 Acre Cattle / Sheep Property with Huge Tourism PotentialThis outstanding 3,500 acre (1,416 Ha) rural property adjoins the Snowy Mountains National Park, offering not only great agricultural potential, but also the opportunity to diversify into the tourism industry.
Suited to beef cattle, sheep or wool production, or equine activities, this prime rural property has the space, infrastructure, water supply and location to be anything you want it to be.
Deddick Springs includes a comfortable 4-bedroom, weatherboard family home, with lovely lawns and gardens, verandah and a large wine cellar.
- Stunning location in beautiful Deddick Valley, near Bombala
- 25 inch annual rainfall plus ample water from dams and creeks
- 2,500 acres cleared grazing country - native and improved pastures
- Includes tourist area used by 4WD and horse clubs
- Approximately 20 paddocks with good fencing
- Shearing shed, yards, large hay shed, 30 tonne grain silo, stables, double garage plus more
- Carries around 200 head of cattle, up to 4,000 sheep (for wool)
- Approximately 1 hour from Delegate
- 18km to school
- 2.5 hours to Bairnsdale
As the property already hosts the annual Cabanandra Campdraft, with up to 800 participants and visitors, there is huge tourism potential to expand on this, by introducing farm stays.
Onsite infrastructure already includes a 60' x 30' dining area (large shed), self catering facilities, shower and toilet block, riding tracks in timbered and grazing country, and 4WD tracks.
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Carports: 2
Lifestyle Links / Tools
This listing last updated: 20th Dec 2016