A Long Established and High-Performing, Bicycle, Parts and Accessories Retail Store
Established in 1990
A long-established and high-performing, bicycle, parts, and accessories retail store offering sales, hire, and servicing. Located in a large retail store on Sydney's Northern Suburbs. Well-known in the area, this store was re-branded and completely refurbished in late 2018 by a large bicycle wholesaler who stepped in as the interim proprietor when the owner of 30 years retired. The current interim owners have been operating the business as a stunning example of their recently developed new retail concept.
This business has performed extremely well in the current climate and continues to do so.
• This bike store is a high performing store due to the location, the range available and community engagement and is a key "destination' store in the area
• Support of the largest wholesaler in Australia under a Dealer Agreement, to assist with the growth of the business
• Proximity to coastal tracks, lake paths, mountain bike parks, and popular cycling roads, allows the store to tap into all segments of the local cycling community
• The local area boasts a demographic with a high disposable income
• Largest Parts and Accessories offering in the local area
• Ideal storage area and workshop for an efficient retail bicycle operation
• An industry-leading Point of Sale / Back of House system, Fusion POS, is operating which streamlines operational functions of sales, workshop, and administration
• Over 6,000 active customers on the store database
• Market-leading and highly desirable Bicycle and Accessories brands
Offers over $200k + SAV for this business will be considered.
Get in touch with Paul Smith via email email@example.com or on 0420 550 433